The services of a 3* campsite in the Vésubie valley
Because vacation often rhymes with carefreeness, we offer many services to our campers to make your stay unforgettable at our 3* campsite in the Vésubie valley.
Whether you are alone or with others, in a tent, a camper van or a mobile home, for a night or a week, we are committed to offering you the service adapted to your needs.
Games and animations
Due to its privileged location in the mountains, in the heart of exceptional nature in the Vésubie valley, Camping Les Templiers is intended for nature lovers and people who appreciate calm.
That is why, we do not offer any noisy entertainment, whether during the day or in the evening.
You can nevertheless have fun with games and books provided free of charge.
- grocery store with local products, cold drinks and ice creams
- hot drinks (tea, coffee, chocolate, etc.) during reception hours
- takeaway delivery service from restaurants located in the village
July and August:
- breakfast (€8 to be reserved the day before)
- bread and pastries ordering (to be reserved the day before)
- food truck to eat on site in the evening (mid-July to mid-August)
From mid-june to mid-septembre you can enjoy the biological pool of Roquebillière village, located only 300m away from the campsite.
Service for campers
- service area for campers to fill and empty water in their vehicule; one of the only ones in the Vésubie valley
- fridge rental (6€/day, subject to availability), even for small tents and pitches without electricity
- shaded picnic area
- covered room to stay dry in bad weather
- car guarding, upon reservation and subject to availability
- 2 sanitary facilities with hot showers without token, accessible to PRMs
- free WIFI
- BBQ rental (6€/use, subject to availabilities)
- washing machine (6€ with powder)
- electric charging station (2.5€/h)
- shuttle 500m away from the campsite to go the thermal spa (morning only)
- bus from/to Nice-La Colmiane 500m away from the campsite
- shuttle for hiking departure trail (summer only)
The center of the village of Roquebillière is located 1km from the campsite and is accessible in 5 minutes on foot via a nice path. You will find all the local amenities and services there: bakery, doctors, pharmacy, bars and restaurants…
The campsite is located 5 minutes by car from the only supermarket in the valley as well as the only gas station in the valley.
A shaded park with a play area for children is located right next to the campsite.